Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Pittman

Dr Pittman saved my son and I. Love this very special Doctor! Nathanlene & Michael

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Pittman and his staff go over and beyond for their patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Pittman took the time to get to know my son. We came to him to get him help with severe Anxiety disorder. Nothing we did along the natural route helped him. Dr. Pittman prescribed a medication for him and he is now Anxiety free. Our son was not an eater and was small for his age and underweight. Doctor Pittman told us the plus for the medicaton he is taking is that it will increase his appetite. Since on this medication my son has shot up in height and weight. Thank you Dr. Pittman, my son can breathe a sigh of relief and so can his momma and dad. =)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Super guy. My little girl loved him, and my husband and I did as well. He spent quality time talking to us about how to help her.....meds or no meds. He is very intelligent and shares his knowledge. Great with kids! He is in the right profession!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Kenneth G. Pittman's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)