Ratings for Dr. Mae J. Wolslegel

This Doctor if you want to call her that gave me the wrong meds that I just got out of the Hospital for!!! TERRIBLE!!!!DO NOT TRUST HER EVER!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

She is honest when I ask her a question. If she feels that it is out of her expertise, she tells me, instead of trying to pretend that she knows everything, and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

On multiple occasions I've found Dr. Wolslegel only cares about covering her own ass. She doesn't seem to care about giving her patients good care at all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I feel that Dr. Wolslegal is so disconnected from me as a doctor. I feel as though I am being helped by a robot. If I ask her a question about something that I feel she doesn't want to deal with, she just says "I don't know anything about that." She has said that to me about most questions that I have. I am finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Doctor tends to ignore the suggestions of other doctors & specialits unless they are personal colleagues.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

She is a great doctor. She takes time with her patients. I Think she is the best doctor i've been to.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Mae J. Wolslegel's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)