Ratings for Dr. Manudeep K. Mahal

I booked a physical, but the day I went to my appointment she pretty much was annoyed she had to do a physical. Asked me if it was necessary and if I just want to go over the symptoms that made me schedule the physical in the first place. No follow up on test results after blood work. Will be looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I am amazed this woman has a medical degree. In the past she has diagnosed basal cell cancer as a pimple/infection on a relatives nose and given her a cream! Our last visit she does not listen and has an attitude like she CARES LESS about her patient beyond money/insurance. Please do not waste your valuable time and more importantly your health with this woman, find a real Doctor with a brain and a heart. Never again lady...

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

this doctor is not reasonable. She does not listen and she is horrible.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Caring knowledgeable and efficient. Highly recommend Dr. Mahal

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I don't recommend seeing this doctor as I'm now a former patient. When I place my trust in you about my health, I expect 100% open communication and I haven't gotten that from her. She forgets to give you lab results, changes medication doseages without informing you and even prescribed me 2 medications that if my pharmacy hadn't told me about the reaction, I would have started having seizure's. She has even gone so far as to say I visited her for an appointment on a day that I was in another state. I never saw her on time and was continually late to other appointments. She also doesn't take the time to follow up or listen to her patients when you request something or have a concern. Overall I think she is a nice lady, but a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011