Ratings for Dr. Edwardo M. Yambo

I have going to this doctor for over 25 years, he was the only one who was able to diagnose my Chronic Fatigue syndrome and sarcoidosis when even my pulmonologist missed it and another doctor told me it was lymphoma .He has not made any mistakes with me and is the most helpful doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Great doctor, ive been going to him for over 13 years and he always gives me what i need

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

This doctor CAUSED the cardiac arrest that ultimately ended my father’s life. He cares nothing for his patients. He says he’s “affiliated” with Good Samaritan hospital, that is false, this statement coming from the hospital itself while we waited for Dr. Yambo to show and do his “rounds”... This doctor only cares for a paycheck. He replaces his PA’s on a regular basis, this is because he is having them prescribe his clientele with painkillers and is the one hiding from the fact so his name won’t be hindered. A pill pusher with no regard to his patients. This man should be in prison, not making money off of good and decent people trusting a doctor with their health. I hope our system serves him the justice he deserves!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Yambo has been my physician for over 30 years. He is a great diagnostician and is always right when treating my ailments. He is a very caring and kind man. I always recommend him to individuals who need a doctor. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Great doctor was very concerned about me and what I had going on. The wait was long but he made the wait well wort it

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

been going to him for 30 years. never made a mistake

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Yambo since I was 29 and I am a healthy 60 year old man . He is awesome and so is his staff!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Been going to him for 30 years. Yes you have to wait. But he has never made a mistake.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Yambos for 32 years. He is a knowledgeable Dr. and I trust his Medical Knowledge. You WILL wait no less than 1.5 hours to see him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Doesn't listen to a word you say. You basically have to spend the whole day at the office because he overbooks then takes forever to see you in the exam room. Feel like your constantly rushed once you are actually seen by him, and then doesn't even help you with your problem. Mother has to switch doctors because just trying to call up the office is a problem when you desperately need your doctors attention for a prescription or a referral.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Edwardo M. Yambo's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)