Ratings for Dr. Kene Ogbogu

I went in to the emergency room on a Saturday afternoon for 4 stitches in my hand. By the next morning, 3 of the stitches had come untied while I slept. I went back in on Sunday. He looked at my hand, gave a prescription for an antibiotic and said their nothing more to do. Not impressed with the quality of work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Ogbogu was my doctor when I was in the hospital. In the two weeks prior to my hospitalization, other doctors dismissed my condition. I was finally hospitalized for uncontrollable pain but nobody seemed to know what to do with me. Dr. Ogbogu started cautious treatment after guessing (correctly) the cause of my pain. My recovery was long but, had it not been for Dr. Ogbogu, they may have never figured it out and I would have died. While he did not spend much time with me or my family, he correctly diagnosed me, provided proper treatment, and sent me home as soon as he could.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011