Ratings for Dr. Conor J. Mulcahy

DR. connor j mulcahy i am geing old for a BLOOD TEST I GOT A NEW DELL COMPUTER, PATRICK

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I've been a patient for some time but now feel I must comment. On my first visit to this office, I felt like the staff was not approachable. Some of the staff are friendly and are willing to answer questions, but most are not. ...Not even to so much as smile. Dr. Mulcahy has seemed to be approachable and knowledgeable. The office manager is apparently also the billing clerk and if you call to make a payment or have a question, don't even think about leaving a message for a return call because it will never happen. The times I have been able to reach her, she has been curt and takes on a condescending attitude when you question their billing practice. We are in the process of finding another physician just because the majority of the staff here have attitudes. When a doctor's office won't answer a question about a bill, I have to question their honesty and integrity. Mistakes DO get made with billing and that is why we have the right to question....but....when someone won't tell you how they justify a charge, THEN I question if the error was by accident or on purpose. We will not be returning to this office - not because we don't like the doctor but because we can't get past the attitudes of most of the staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

My husband had 2 appointments before my first appointment.The doctor seemed very competent, and listened to my husband. We got an early morning reminder call. I asked them to not call, when I am awakened by a phone ring it causes a migraine. They called again. I again requested that they not call. The office manager said this is the office policy. I tried to point out this was a medical issue, she got huffy. I asked why the medical office would not be concerned over their patients medical conditions. She said I was " lucky" to get in as a patient because they had a waiting list and I could go elsewhere. I held my ground. She was so full of self importance.She told me my first appointment was canceled.All of this simply because I simply did not want to receive a reminder call early in the a.m. due to health reasons. I have never had problems with any other any other doctor's office honoring this request. We are hunting a doctor who's office staff treat their patients with compassion.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Mulcahy seems down to earth. He addresses concerns well and does not seem arrogant. He does not talk to a patient outside of a visit, however. He leaves the room leaving the patient feeling satisfied with the visit, until a rude nurse comes in and says all of the unpleasant and condescending things that "he said..." like a mob boss that avoids confrontation. Medications are not refilled in a timely manner when they run out, and the staff has a big problem with phone calls for prescriptions or questions about them. Dr. M. will not take phone calls. period. If there is any question, even if seen the day before, it is insisted that you be seen to merely discuss medications. Some staff members are nice, but the ones that aren't make it a very unpleasant office to deal with. Copays add up over and over without patient concerns being considered or addressed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Mulcahy is the perfect doctor. Professional, caring, while listening with an air that makes the patient feel comfortable with him and trust that he hears you and will work towards a solution. I would tell anyone he is the BEST I've ever used. There was no wait time, the staff in the practice answer the phone, address issues right then, and you can be sure they are taking care of everything. If you have a problem, the nurses take the call right then, if you need a script, it's faxed and there is no doubt that it will go through. Wonderful doctor and incredibly professional and courteous staff. We can relax now knowing we have a good doctor in a practice we can count on!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Mulcahy is easily one of the best and more approachable doctors I've ever been to. He's extremely competent when it comes to medical knowledge but it is his personality and patience that sets him apart. He takes his time to ask the proper questions, fully answer any questions you have, and talks to you as if you're sharing a beer at a local bar. Unlike most other doctors, Dr. Mulcahy doesn't talk down to you or act like you're a moron; he talks to you like a concerned, but not overbearing, family member would. Unless I end up moving at some point, I'll be seeing Dr. Mulcahy until the day throw dirt on me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Mulcahy is a class act. Probably one of the kids you didn't like so much in school because he did everything with ease. He is a fine physician. I've had my share being type 1 diabetic for close to 40 years. I also was called in at the time specified, I didn't get to read any of the magazines I bring because I've waited close to 90 minutes to be seen in other offices

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Conor J. Mulcahy's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

UnitedHealthcare