Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Koniarczyk

Instead of answering questions about problems he prefers to take "wait and see..." I only see a Dr. for routine visits or if I have a persistent ailment. If I am in your office there is something wrong.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I came this office after years of being treated by military clinics and had yet to have my records transferred. I was crazy sick, as well as having extensive history with comolications. Dr. K. Listened closely and asked a lot ofqquestions following up with a comprehensive physical exam. NOT ONLY Did HE Treat MY immediate eeds, he helped me form a game plan to treat my other health needs. My children have also seen Dr. K. and are fond of him. Unlike the other commenter, my son presented with the same type of issue in his feet and ankles and was given an exams and prescribed detailed exercises and an appointment for follow up after 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

One of the first things he told me was that he only had 20 minutes for me. I've been in many times with wrist, hand, and finger pain and tingling. It is affecting my quality of life. He said my symptoms were atypical of either carpal tunnel or arthritis and shrugged me off, saying to just do some hand exercises. (Not providing me with any specific exercises or resources, either!) Awful experience. Currently in the process of transferring my care from The Cleveland Clinic because he is not the first doctor that has treated me this way.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014