Ratings for Dr. Vernon White

Dr. White delivered my first child and did an excellent job. He was involved in the labor the way my second child's doctor was not. Dr. White also got my husband involved with the labor which I am very grateful for by allowing my husband to cut the cord. Dr. White gave me a perfect first baby delivery despite the fact that I had to be induced due to complications arising for the baby.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr White is the kind of caring and dedicated medical professional that everyone hopes to have. His focus is always his patient, not his next appointment, or a lunch break, or chit chatting with someone. He seeks get to know each of his patients, the illness, possible underlying and interconnected problems, that we may not even notice. He cares for both the physical and emotional well being of his patients and doesn't just quickly prescribe something textbook before really understanding the person's own problem. He has helped with a difficult illness, and has been personable, knowledgable and respectful, professional at all times. I recommend him with full confidence.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr. White is very nice and gentle.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Vernon White's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1989)