Ratings for Dr. R Keith Felstead

Extremely unprofessional and dangerous. Stay healthy and keep your vital organs, stay away from this psychopathic, killer "doctor."

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Felstead's since 1998. 90% of the time I see him directly, even when I am sick. If I have a medical issue or am sick and I need to be seen that day, the staff always finds space for me. With the second office, many times I see Dr. Felstead. I can not stress enough what an excellent doctor he is. Not once did I feel rushed or that he didn't care about my problems or me as a person. I have read all the other comments that people wrote. He believes in God. I think that helps him as a physician and if he suggests you might need Jesus in your life, that is part of Dr. Felstead's healing process for you. He uses every tool that has been given him to help heal his patients. This man is the best Dr. I have ever been too. I am 61 years old. Thank you, Doc. For all your help getting and keeping me healthy. ( and no, you can not have my blood lol).

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Love Dr Felstead so hard to see him. He needs new office staff manager. Rude inefficient give wrong dates. Had papers from last visit with date they put wrong date in computer. Made me come back 2 weeks later. As much as I hate the thought. I am looking for new Dr he's to stretched. . Been a patient since 1997 sad state of affairs. When you can never see your Dr.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Laughed off my depression and anxiety. I wish he was pleased to be here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Staff needs work. Doctor was professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Rude. Doesn't look at you when he talks. Spends most of his time typing into the laptop he brings in the office. makes you wonder if he is really listening to what you are saying. However the Staff at the office is nice.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Rude staff never can see dr Felstead takes a month to get an apt why have a doctor

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I have no issues with Dr Felstead himself. But his office staff is HORRIBLE. Rude, mess up appointment times and to somehow your fault, and good luck making an appointment! They have too many patients and inept staff. He should abandon ship and start over somewhere new. But for now, after being a patient of his for over 10 years and unable to make a sick appointment AGAIN, I find myself at immediate care. What is the point of having a primary you can't even get in to see?

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My father started seeing doctor Felstead when he first started out at dent tower (I believe). I have been seeing him now for roughly 13 years now and i am male 23 years of age. I cannot stress how good of a man this guy is, he will always listen and work with you if your willing to try. He has concerns about my health as if he was a family member. I feel like i have a personal yet professional relationship with him which means alot to me. He is a strong believer in Jesus Christ and i haven't necessarily found my faith yet but he will discuss this matter with me as well if i bring it up. Overall he cares, you can tell it just by his presence. However they have grown from one building to 3 locations making in my opinion primary care the best doctors offices i have ever visited. The nurses 9 out of 10 times are very friendly and knowledgeable. With growth comes demand and issues like things falling through the cracks. Still, he remains the best doctor i have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Felstead is awesome! The practice is Christian based as are many doctors of Osteopathy (DO). Staff is overstressed, so don't call on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but I still highly recommend him. He's fairly laid back though so if you have a serious ongoing problem you have to really emphasize what is bothering you and ask lots of questions. He gives as much time as you need. The nurse practitioners are good too, but Dr. Felstead is the best, I've seen him for years. Its rare to find a good family doctor in WNY these days. Worth the wait! :-)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. R Keith Felstead's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare