Ratings for Dr. Cecily Marie Agcaoili

Dr. Agcaoili is patient and thorough in her exams. She never makes me feel rushed and allows me to wander from the main reason I am seeing her to other concerns. She is not always an accurate diagnostician, but she has always referred me to a specialist when she is uncertain of the answer. She may appear inattentive because she works on a laptop while we talk, but the result is that she has excellent records of every visit and can thoroughly consider my issues. I don't see this as rude, but, rather, as the way medicine is practiced now. The computer also allows the office to give me a printout of my visit -- very useful!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My experience with Dr. Agcaoili, left me feeling like I was not dealing with a good doctor. She is not rude or unprofessional in manner, but rather inattentive and lacking in knowledge

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Agcaoili is an excellent doctor. She communicates with my other doctors and works with them to make sure that all is well with me. I like her warm and pleasant demeanor. She is so patient with my mother. My health has improved considerably while under her care. I have recommended her to several family members and associates.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Rude and unprofessional. I swear she was looking at someone else's chart. She is insensative and very unprofessional. I will NEVER go to this practice again nor will I recommend anyone to see her. She was talking to me about issues that I have never had as if she knew me. I finally asked her who she was talking about. I had an issue with her last year and I chalked it up to a bad day. Wel after my last visit I have decided to change doctors.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

1st appt-the doctor came in.She introduced herself,while giving me a very loose handshake.We discussed past medical history and including previous diabetes but had lost 70lbs & was off all meds.She looked at the new patient form,saw that both my parents have it,and quickly stated that I needed meds.Really, lady? Without lab results?She did a quick check of the norms but I felt rushed.The next day I had symptoms of a stroke & went to the hospital.I called the office the to let her know so she could follow-up.I was told that she would call back,never did. A week later,I received a vm from her asking that i call her back.I called the office.I was told I that she would call back,never did.I received my labs from the physical in the mail.Everything was ok except my A1C.Her notes were,call me if you want meds. This is quality healthcare? A physician practicing due diligence,refers their patient to a specialist if a problem exist.Stay far away,she evidently does not have enough experience!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I am a medical resident who is a patient of hers and feel she is not very knowledgeable. she never sounds confident abt anything nor is she right about most things. Wouldnt recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. A is incredible. She is patient knowledgable and thorough. She truly cares about her patients well being! So lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

She's young, but she knows her stuff and has a wonderful bedside manner, listening to the patient and asking the right questions.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Cecily Marie Agcaoili's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Kaiser-Permanente