Ratings for Dr. M. Shellie Marks

Dr. Marks is an outstanding dermatologist! She is very devoted to her patients. Very knowledgable, one on one with her patients, fantastic with kids and will go above and beyond to make sure her patients are taken care of. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I have been seeing her for over 2 years and couldn't ask for a better doctor! Her staff is great on making sure your taken care of and if you need anything.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Marks is a very passionate and caring doctor. The staff at the front desk are nice and helpful to all my questions. Every experience is a positive one! I've recommended her to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Marks is an excellent and caring doctor. Also the staff at Inverness Dermatology is incredibly friendly! I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Marks is very knowledgeable and very caring, she sat with me and explained everything I had questions about and was very thorough in my tests! She is such an amazing person as well as a phenomenal Dermatologist and I would highly recommend her and her staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Burned me with a chemical peel and then rushed me out of the office. I don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Not a good doctor. She needs to stick to general dermatology, and stay away from cosmetology dermatology. Does not care about her patients outcome and dosent follow up with pts after procedures. i was very dissapointed with my care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Marks for a couple years... she is wonderful. She is always patient, enthusiastic and cheerful. I have Roscea and she has it totally under control. I have also had filler and botox injections and have been extremely satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Love Dr. Marks. Every member of our family has seen her and we all love her! She takes time with each of us, answers a Mom's many questions, and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Marks is so nice and caring. She made me feel very comfortable while checking me for skin cancer.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Marks is excellent with her patients. She is very courteous. She gives you time to ask questions and address your needs. She is very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012