Ratings for Dr. Adisa J. Jones

This Doctor seems to be well liked by the hospital staff so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that my family just encountered him on a bad day, but as far as we are concerned he needs serious work on his bedside manner when it comes to talking with patients and their families during times of extreme stress. My Mom was very close to death when he entered her room and ask her if "she wanted him to keep her comfortable or stick a tube down her throat"?? What kind of question is that to someone gasping for breath - how about keep her comfortable and help her breathe??? He was extremely rude to my family as well, stating he was not going to intubate my Mom and that we were being selfish and mean to put her through such an ordeal. That was 3 weeks ago and my Mom is now home breathing, Walking and talking on her own - no thanks to Dr Jones! Hopefully, this will encourage him to do a better job of communicating with patients and families in the future.

Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Adisa J. Jones's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2006)