Ratings for Dr. Sonia SINGH

I had a terrible experience with the office of Dr. Sonia Singh. When I arrived I was not given the proper paperwork and had to wait for the receptionist while she was on a call. By the time she was off, I was 15 minutes late for my hour session. It was not a productive session and I decided to cancel my session, which I did. Her office then charged me with a cancelation fee, even though I had called and left a message. I called to speak to the office and also had emails proving that I didn't even provide my insurance until way after I had emailed about my cancelation. I finally had to have my husband speak to the office, as I was 8 months pregnant and the reason I had gone in was for severe anxiety. They were completely unprofessional and threatened to turn me over to collections. We ended up paying the cancelation fee.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

She is a compassionate Dr with great skills. Has helped me with depression and anxiety.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Terrible! Claimed to see patients is Ivine-lists practice location to be in Irvine but once you see her in Yorba Linda she informs you that she will be in Irvine sometime in the future. Tries to pressure you to make another appointment when you don't- she just sends you a ridiculously high bill for a missed appointment anyway. She then threatens to turn the matter over to collections. Then there is the office which is not really an office but part of some seminar space crowded with attendees. No privacy,noisy and unnerving! What an unprofessional,mess. The staff scheduling appointments will also lie about the office location to get you to come in. Then your insurance company is charged an exorbitant first appointment fee. Run don't walk!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Terrible. Won't go back. Waste of my time. She doesn't have a psychological thinking mind in my opinion. She is ride when my time was up without even gradually closing down the session. Just a get out now or you have to pay another hour.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014