Ratings for Dr. Tamar Brionez

Dr. Brionez is simply amazing! I have never met a doctor who was more committed to making sure her patients receive the best care available.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr.Brionez is an awesome Dr. Very helpful and caring

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Great Doctor! She treated me with respect and explained everything to me about my condition and what to expect. Great credentials, and caring personality.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have only seen this doctor twice and she seems to be very knowledgeable and explains procedures and reasons for lab work very well. The staff (nurse or receptionist) seems to be the problem. The doctor sent me to have an MRI done to make sure I have a correct diagnosis but her staff has not been able to correctly complete the order form, which has caused me to cancel twice at the hospital where I am scheduled to have the test done. Even the technicians and a nurse from the hospital have called the doctor's office to instruct them on how to complete the order form. So far I have eight weeks without having done the MRI, and I have to keep extending my appointment date with Dr. Brionez so that she can tell me if the diagnosis is correct or not. The other issue is that my pharmacy and I have been requesting a refill of my medication for four weeks now and they still cannot approve it. Finally I just had to call my gastroenterologist to refill it and they did it on the same day I called them. The staff really means A WHOLE LOT when your looking for a new doctor. I was with my last rheumatologist for 14 years but she retired...I don't think I will be able to stay with this one.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

It was my first appointment with this dr. I had brought the previously lab work. She wasn't listening to what my issue was not did she acknowledge the previous lab work. I wouldn't recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I had my first appt as a new patient today. My first impression was not good because the receptionist is snotty. I sat and listened to how she speaks on the phone also. She needs to put a smile on her face. The nurse and doctor were nice. We will see how the follow up goes. The receptionist may be the deal breaker though.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Great experience. Staff returns calls within a reasonable amount of time. Doctor is VERY knowledgable and able to answer all my questions without making you feel like you are taking up all of her time and is a good listener. I always feel better after seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I am seeing a trend here. Being young obviously causes this doctor to pass judgment on you. She brushed me off as to having fibro and said she would like to refere me to pain management. She used d labs to come to this conclusion. She did not give me a good physical exam. I had a rash, swollen lymph nodes and red nodules on my finger joints. She drew some labs and gave me an order for hand X-rays and never called me to gives results. Several weeks later I landed in the ER. My physical appearance baffled everyone there. While waiting weeks for several labs to come back and a chest ct ordered because of faint sounds. I was sent to another very caring doctor. The ER feared the worse...cancer. I worried for over a month! I received compounded Meds at my door I did not order and several drs office called me for appts that I didn't request,all set up by this doctor. This week I found out I have had parvovirus B19 which has caused arthritis and now I need a transfusion. Missed by this doctor

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Brionez is a very nice doctor who always seems very happy to see you and always remembers 1 fact about you. However, I stopped feeling save with her. One time, I was not feeling very well and I had to go out of town for quite a while. I called the office, 2 consecutive days, asking her/staff to send my routine blood work to the lab and the staff never helped me. They kept telling me that she knew of my request, but was very busy with other patients. They never called me back nor sent the blood work to the lab. How could I feel save if she was not there when I needed her? Another time she told me I didn't need a procedure because I was teenager when I was actually in my 20s(she could read my records!). Her staff is extremely rude and know nothing about patient relationship management. Honestly, I feel bad writing this here because she really seems like a nice doctor, but the way she and her staff handle things is just not right. Patients need to feel good/comfortable in all aspects.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Brionez is a great doctor. I am a new patient and it was refreshing to have her spend so much time with me on my first visit. She really took the time to get to know me, my symptoms and my medical background. She has a very professional with bubbly personality and seems to really care about her patients. She even personally called me to schedule my next appointment and called to check on how i was feeling and gave tips to help until my blood work came back. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She will make you feel like a person and not a number.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Tamar Brionez's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX