Ratings for Dr. Theodros Mengesha

i HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT ATTENTION AND SERVICE.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

How do you get a hold of this office? My Uncle has Parkinson's and we have seen him once with no follow up. His Parkinson's is getting worse I tried calling yesteryear and was on hold for 24 minutes I finally gave up

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Was first seen by an intern without being informed, intern did not introduce himself until i said "Who are you?" and then was smartass and rude. When Dr Mengesha finally appeared, he was dismissive and arrogant, and seemed extremely bored.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

After months with my primary care doctor about this issue, I was referred to him for arm, wrist, and hand pain that is so far undiagnosed. It's been bothering me for so long now and I thought I would FINALLY get some answers as to what's wrong with it; a diagnosis. The first visit he gave me blood work and told me to come back. Okay? See you in a week I guess... so I come back the next week for an (EMG?) nerve conduction test. On my first visit, he said he can't give me anything at all to help the pain until the blood results come back and I've been dealing with it unmedicated for so long now even with my primary doctor, waiting patiently for ANYTHING to help. So I come back in the next week for the nerve test and he STILL refused to prescribe any sort of pain medication. My boyfriend spoke to him and he finally said, "I can't give a pain pill, I can write an Rx for Neurontin but that's all, nothing more." WHY DIDN'T ANYONE DO THAT FROM THE START? Not sure if it works yet. I'm praying.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012