Ratings for Dr. Brandon J. Rebholz

I highly recommend Dr Rebholz. Could not have been happier with my appointment with him. He explained everything so throughly, way more than any other doctor has ever explained to me. I understand so much more about my symptoms! And I feel so at ease knowing he is so knowledgeable about my condition.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

One of the most thoughtful and caring physicians I have ever seen. Made me feel very at ease with his vast knowledge base of final issues.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am very lucky I had Dr. Rebholz as my spine surgeon. He treated me for radiculopathy and didn't let me suffer one more day. I had endured the worst pain and was ready for surgery intervention. Even though the doctor suggested spinal fusion on my c-6/c-7 vertebra, he was happy and respected my decision of going with an artificial disk replacement. I didn't get the feeling that he wanted to steer me to choose any particular procedure yet, he took the time to explain every single question I had even, when I re-asked him for reassurance. I was very impressed with his expertise but was more touched by his kindness and compassion.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Elderly mother had a compression fracture. He was assigned to her while she was hospitalized. Very friendly and compassionate. He even told her she should move into assisted living and explained the reasons why… which wasn't well rec'd when I mentioned it. Now, she is actually considering it.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I am very pleased with the Dr. The office is friendly and on time. The Dr addressed my issues and gave me a referral for my mri. B very pleased and will return

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

The doctor was afraid of dealing with my chiropractor injury and because of not wanting to get involved he failed to accurately diagnose and educate me about the damages which were done to my spine after the chiropractic manipulation as well as the risks of such manipulations, e.g stroke, neuropathy, rotated pelvis. He knew about my increasing hand weakness and other neurological changes per his admission, and yet failed to act on them for more than a week and his office assistant refused to call me back. When I did ask to have him paged, he threw a hissy fit about being bothered and told me if I wanted an MRI that bad I could go to a mobile clinic and pay six hundred dollars out of pocket to get one, but if I wanted the insurance to pay, I'd have to "play by their rules". I contacted my insurance and they would have authorized the MRI due to changing symptoms had he simply picked up the phone to talk to their doctor! He and his partner didn't know anything about tailbones.

Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Brandon J. Rebholz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2006)