Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Ashley

10+ if you want a caring, well informed, patient and extremely competent Doc...get in to see Dr. Ashley. He and his staff are top notch caring professionals. Personable, interested in listening to you, offering alternatives to meds....simply great...for all ages!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

so done with this doc office...... what a joke. I have been a patient for over 10 years and have watched this practice (if one would call it that) go from a 4 or 5 star office to a flat 2. The staff, nurses and a few Doctors are in need of an attitude adjustment.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

The staff gets a bad rap because of one woman at the front desk. She is easily the most discourteous and ornery healthcare "professional" I have ever come in contact with. The rest of Dr. Ashley's staff are very helpful, friendly and polite. And Dr. Ashley is a very knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner. Unfortunately, dealing with this crass individual is the cost of doing business with a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Ashley at Calkins Creek Family Medicine in Henrietta, NY, is a great doctor, but unfortunately, his receptionists are so unfriendly, uncaring and rude that I do not like calling or going to the office. I don't know how receptionists can keep their jobs when they are talking about patients and swearing at the front desk. Minimum appointment wait time was over 1 hour--if you could get an appointment at all.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Worst experience I've ever had trying to get a doctor. I was switching to him as my primary. It took 2 months just to finally get an appointment. The office staff cancelled my appointment without asking me nor telling me. They then told me I had to wait another 1.5 months to see the doctor. I can't imagine how horrible it would be had I actually been sick. The staff was EXTREMELY rude, I've never had such a bad experience in my entire life. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012