Ratings for Dr. Anita M. Gandhi

I've loved my experience with Dr. Gandhi. She suggested testing that discovered an autoimmune issue that I had. I feel that she is very compassionate while still presenting facts in a informative way. I have found the office staff and nurses to be very communicative, whenever I have had a concern and called the office I have had a response within the same day.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

While going through my second chemical pregnancy, Dr. Gandhi and her staff did not communicate well together. I rarely recieved tests results back in a timely manner. I was told they did not know if I could come in the office after having my miscarriage, and thankfully, my sister works in the same practice and she got me in since Dr. Gandhi's nurse, Nancy, told me she didnt know if there was an opening, while my sister told me there was plenty of openings as she could see her schedule. While in the office w Dr. Gandhi, Nancy was calling me as she did not ever look at notes stating I was in the office at that time and was surpised when I called back and I told her I was there. I was told in that visit my Dr. Gandhi that she wanted to do an ultrasound to see if there were issues w my uterus. Then Nancy called me back a few hrs later telling me that I am not to get an ultrasound. While I appreciate Gandhi's testing, it's too much stress to get information between her and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had no issues with this Dr at all. She did everything I asked without question. I would recommend her services

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Felt Dr. Gandhi shrugged off problems I was having. Switched practices to women's healthcare associates through Rush Copley......relieved I made the change since new Dr. Figured out the answer to problems all in one visit.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013