Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Haegen

I have visited Dr. Haegen several times due to a nose condition. He is personable and very knowledgeable. I trust his knowledge and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I have had nothing but professionalism and positive results in all aspects of my treatment.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Overall the best doctor visits we have experienced! The staff are extremely helpful, friendly, and welcoming from the moment we arrive. Staff and Dr. Haegen are punctual, we have not had to wait over our appointment time. Our last visit we were 15 minutes early, staff and doctor saw us immediately. We have been nervous that my daughter needs surgery but Dr. Haegen came highly recommended and after meeting I feel confident my daughter is in great hands. Dr. Haegen spends time with us each visit, we never feel rushed. Thankful for Dr. Haegen and staff!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Haegan. I was diagnosed with a deviated septum and recommended for surgery. I am now one week past surgery and am amazed at how wonderful I feel and that I can breathe through my nose! Dr. Haegen was so kind and professional from beginning to end, I can’t recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr Haegen is an excellent ENT. Highly recommended. Staff is friendly and appointments run pretty much on time. I would definitely go back if I had any other ENT issues.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I had great care from Dr. Haegen and his staff. They even "worked me in" to be seen a few days after my procedure when I felt something was wrong. Nothing was identified. But the time he and staff took with me in order to address my concerns was priceless! Highly Recommend this Doc!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Haegen is the best doctor I have ever been to see!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Haegen and staff are friendly and gave me a very good experience even though I originally was very nervous about my surgery. Dr. Haegen took very good care of me and surgery went very well! No problems at all. Glad that is over! But I will definitely continue to see Dr. Haegen as my ENT.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

The Dr. did an excellent job in treating my sinus issues feeling grateful and blessed to have Dr Haegen as my surgeon

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Haegen was very kind and helpful. He knew what was going on in my situation and actually listened to me and my thoughts.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Timothy W. Haegen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AHC