Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Haegen

Dr. Haegen and staff are friendly and gave me a very good experience even though I originally was very nervous about my surgery. Dr. Haegen took very good care of me and surgery went very well! No problems at all. Glad that is over! But I will definitely continue to see Dr. Haegen as my ENT.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

The Dr. did an excellent job in treating my sinus issues feeling grateful and blessed to have Dr Haegen as my surgeon

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Haegen was very kind and helpful. He knew what was going on in my situation and actually listened to me and my thoughts.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Haegen is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. As a chronic sinusitis sufferer, I have been a patient of his for over 6 years. He has truly made a difference in my health maintenance. His office is run by a very friendly staff and his bedside manner will put anyone at ease

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I cannot rate Dr.Haegen and his staff highly enough! First, Dr. Haegen is very informed, medically. He seems to take a conservative approach, which means his interventions are not extreme at the outset, which I thought was great. His staff is also awesome. Everyone I interacted with was wonderful I highly recommend this practice. Many thanks to this awesome team. If you choose them, your wellbeing will be in good hands....

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Haegen listens and does not rush you out of the exam room. He takes time with you and listens to all your concerns. I recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Haegen is extremely knowledgeable about CF sinusitis and he helped me to understand it better myself. He takes the time to answer all of my questions and is very thorough. I appreciate the time he takes to make me comfortable, and to help me understand more about my health.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Haegen is the Best sinus doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs sinus work. He really listened and answered all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Haegen is a very kind and caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and works to make you feel better. I would highly recommend him for all of your ENT needs.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Good Doctor, thorough and takes time answer your questions.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Timothy W. Haegen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)