Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Caplinger

Best OB on the planet! My pregnancy 11 years ago was anything but normal, Dr. Caplinger listened to me and not just my symptoms. She is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Pat is the best ob doctor that I have ever met. She is very knowlegeble and caring. She delivered 3 of my kids and I am very greatful that she was my phyician.She made me feel very secure and I trusted all of her decisions that she had to make with all of my babies.Each of my pregnancies was comlicated but I've got 3 healhty kids now and everything ended up being ok.Pat is one of a kind doctor.She will listen to your concerns and do everything possible that she poossibly can do for the best outcome for you and your baby.I can't thank her enough for everything that she had done for me.I just love her. Just want to say that anyone that she takes care of should feel very lucky.Her office staff was great too. Her NP Amy and her nurse Heather were awesome to us.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Caplinger is a nice doctor. I, however, am very disapointed that she had me drug tested ($210) in the hospital before I gave birth and I was not informed. After I gave birth she had my placenta tested. It was fine, but I had to pay out of pocket for a test that really wouldn't help me or my daughter, no matter what the result. Amy, the N.P., overreacted when my baby's abdomen measured a little small. I was 35 weeks along and she told me I would have the baby that day. It was very traumatic and it turned out my baby was just fine. I didn't have my baby until two-weeks later, when I was induced for high blood pressure. I feel like my blood pressure went up, because every time I had an appointment I was afraid they were going to freak out and tell me that I was going to have my baby right then. Also, the receptionists were rude and I have heard them talk about other women's medical history while in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

My husband and I have never felt more secure and cared for than when our lives were in Pat's hands - but for Pat and her dilligence (and her fantastic support staff), our daughter would have been a still-birth baby. Pat's expertise, and her personal integrity and relationship with her patients is unmatched. I think of her every year on my children's birthdays and thank her in my thoughts for helping me deliver two perfectly healthy babies - truly, without Pat, I'm certain our lives would have been very different and likely much sadder due to the inevitable turn of events that SHE made sure never came to fruition.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Pat is the best OB/GYN in the state. Her nurses are very friendly and helpful as well. Her experience actually helped save our child's life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Pat and her nurses always made me feel very comfortable and cared for. They never made me feel rushed or like my questions were not important. I would recommend her to anyone. I am so happy I found her to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Caplinger is delivering my baby soon. I really like her and I really like her nurse, Amy. They are both great at answering our technical questions. They are at least 15 min late every appointment even if you are first in the morning. We like them so much that we try not to let the lateness bother us.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Pat is awesome!! Delivered two healthy boys for me after monitoring me carefully because of a prior late MC. Great Personality, Very Professional and FUN. Makes PG and Labor a great experience regardless of your situation. Although she may run a little tardy sometimes... If you are having any problems or go into labor, she will drop anything to get to you. She is well worth the wait... plus I have to say she works with a great team (amy/steph). hasmussen 8/25/06

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Dr. Caplinger delivered four of my children and I would highly recommend her. She is amazing and so sweet. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Patricia A. Caplinger's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)