Ratings for Dr. Greg A. Parker

We've used him since 2002. We've seen great improvement in the wait time. We've found the staff, especially Sue, wonderful to work with.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

I have known Dr. Parker for many years. He is an ethical, highly knowledgeable physican. He cared for my aunt until her death. She liked him as do I. My most recent service was for physical checkup. He was very thorough. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Seems to always listen to me and understand situations. Definately helped with diagnosing my husband with Hep C. And getting the understanding we needed along with the correct doctor to get him into remission.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

This doctor listens to you! He does not rush the visit.I have seen Dr. Parker for a number of years.Most recently for ibs and spastic colon,Dr.parker has helped in every way,he is patient,kind and caring.We need more docs like Doc Parker.I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Diagnosed Allergies and a Obesity problem.Perscribed valium, and when I had an allergic reaction to it, he prescribed xanax.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Greg A. Parker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)