Ratings for Dr. John F. Stoetzel

I highly recommend Dr. John Stoetzel! Been to several Chiropractors before him with little results. Since seeing Dr. Stoetzel, I am completely out of pain for the first time in years!! He is also makes you feel very welcomed at his Clinic. So does his staff!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I do not recommend. Not helpful. Poor care and bedside manner. Many other chriopractors in town that I will try.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Stoetzel was terrific in helping me get out of neck pain quickly. I was impressed with his Clinic's state of the art equipment and his overall experience and knowledge. Staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Stoetzel and his team if your having neck pain.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Great Doc. and Staff. Highly recommend this Chiropractor if you in pain like I was. After only several painless treatments, I was totally out of sever lower back pain. High Tech equipment. Digital X-Rays were very clear. Staff knowledgeable and friendly. Great overall experience.Dr. Stoetzel knows his stuff !

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011