I have severe osteoarthritis in neck and upper body as well in lower back. They are too busy to tell you doctor needs to see you to continue with refills, I called today and received a message doctor won't refill until you see him, okay when can I come in, oh were booked until after July. Really do they not understand chronic pain?? usaly he will refill until my appointment since they are 3-4 months out. needless to say I'm in pain and very angry. I get it he only wants patients over 65 because he's making bank from state and he needed to get me out to add another older person.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Great doctor and person. He speaks with you not at you and considers your opinions/questions/concerns; not at all like so many of the Middle Eastern doctors nowadays !!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Neal S. Simpson's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have severe osteoarthritis in neck and upper body as well in lower back. They are too busy to tell you doctor needs to see you to continue with refills, I ca..."

April 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=336135'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Neal" to "Neal S."

April 8, 2012