Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Silvis

He has been my doctor for 22 years and now my 21 yr old son goes to him. He is always up to date on latest drugs and treatment and very knowledgable on every facet of internal medicine. Highly recommend for adults of all ages. Very available especially off hour emergencies doesn't rush to a diagnosis invests in the time with the patient and does not over test.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Before I start the review of the office, I want to mention that Dr. Silvis is a really nice guy and very professional, however his office staff is not. Each time I call they have been repeatedly rude and unprofessional. I am just appalled by their lack of professionalism. They don't seem to care very much about their patients. Do not go here! I hesitated writing this review, because I always feel bad about reviewing doctor's offices but something needs to be said. When I requested to have my files transferred to a new office, the secretary made sure she got her last jab/ rude comment in, which was very sad. I also noticed the office has extremely limited hours and it seems like he is never open. Please think twice before going.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Good doctor, doesn't rush his patients. Places your care and wellbeing first, in my opinion. he can get onto tangents, so it pays to come it with notes with questions you want answered. Very pleasant, and the staff is professional too. A good old fashioned home town doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Timothy R. Silvis's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company