Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Venuti

Top notch, personable, knowledgable. One of the best doctors i've even met.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

One of the best diagnosticians I've ever been to, like doctors used to be able to do. He listens, looks at my chart, reviews everything with me. He doesn't order unnecessary tests either. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Venuti is one of the most decent, knowledgeable, and responsive family doctors that I know.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Without a doubt Dr. Venuti is the finest DR i've ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. Important items to me are knowledgeability, patient focus and empathy with the patient's condition. He as solved medical problems for members of my family that other DRs repeatedly missed.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr Venuti is very caring and friendly. He explains diagnosis & treatments thoroughly and in laymans terms.If he doesn,t understand the problem at hand he will research ir or send you to a specialist. His staff are always friendly, neat and tidy. My husband and I think he's great. we would hate to see him leave our area.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

This doctor humiliated and degraded me because of my pain. He forced me to sit in his office and drink water so he could do a drug test before he would even write me a prescription. This made me feel like some junkie off the street. My test came back clean by the way, as I told him it would , but he is very untrusting. Not a good , caring person like a doctor should be. I do not recommend him for anything!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Frank J. Venuti's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1978)

Oxford