Ratings for Dr. Jan E. Sanders

Best pediatrician in South Bend hands down! Very knowledgable and makes you feel welcomed every time you come in for your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Hands down the best Dr in town for both of my boys since their births.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Sanders is wonderful, I actually enjoy taking my daughter to the doctor. She is very knowledgeable and goes out of her way to make you feel confident and supported as a parent.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Sanders is a fantastic doctor that takes time to listen to parents and is helpful in many different situtations. She is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I have been taking my three children to see Dr. Sanders for over 12 years. I think she is a wonderful, caring woman. She knows her patients, and I am constantly amazed when I see her on the street and she recognizes me or my children. She must see hundreds of patients and yet still takes the time to know them. I have never questioned her decisions or diagnosis, and my only negative would be that she is a bit too quick to prescribe drugs when they aren't necessarily needed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Jan E. Sanders's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)