Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Dodson

saved my Daughter's life ,and restored her hearing , she has always been treated like family by Dr Dodson an Theresa an staff , I will always carry his flag an be grateful we were referred to him when we were , anytime we have an issue or concern they get us right in , nothing else need be said by me except that these two parents feel it's a blessing having been referred to him 👍😇

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I met with Dr. Dodson over a tumor I needed removed. He hadn't even read my entire chart. A friend who came with me questioned the amount of time Dr. Dodson was going to let pass by before removing my tumor. Dr. Dodson then looked at my chart and commented on the size of my tumor and decided it would have to be removed rather quickly. The out come wasn't even close to what he had told me and a follow up appointment was never scheduled. I would never refer anyone to him. Also found out there was suppose to be a MRI three months after my surgery and it's been over a year. Not a word from him or his staff.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr.Dodson is great, he has the right attitude as does his whole staff. One of which is careing and wanting the patient to do well. He stepped the surgery up because it was necessary for my daughter to have the best outcome for her ability to hear. She is very talented in music and her hearing means the world to her. His practice is a prime example of how a medical facility should be run. Thank You , Thank You!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

He did surgery on my left ear after which another Dr had done surgery 3 years ago, and missed alot of the problem. Dr Dodson fixed the problems and was done with it. His specialty is Ear surgery.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Edward E. Dodson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Centene