Ratings for Dr. Laura E. Riley

Dr. Riley delivered my second child in 2006. I lost my first child at birth due to a complication of labor, and when I got pregnant again five month later, someone recommended Dr. Riley to me. I could not have been happier with her and her entire staff - I was understandably neurotic and terrified, and she did everything she could to calm me and make my pregnancy as positive an experience as possible. I also adored her nurse, who cheered me on through the entire nerve-wracking nine months. When my daughter was delivered safely, there was not a dry eye in the house - Dr. Riley included - and she later told me that it's experiences like ours that make her job all worth it. I still send her holiday cards and updates on my daughter (who now has a little sister; unfortunately we moved away from Boston, so I was unable to go back to her).

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Riley is a superstar specialist. Although she comes highly recommended, one gets the impression that she is severely overbooked and I suspect she is unable to give each case the attention it deserves. For best peace of mind, try another high-risk obstetrician.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Laura E. Riley's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med