Ratings for Dr. Karen S. Wilkens

My doctor's visit to Dr. Wilkens (my first annual exam with her) was the WORST experience. Not only was she trying to rush me through our appointment, she failed to check my blood pressure and did not want to hear about some minor ailments. She started screaming at me and I left there in tears. She is the most condescending doctor I have ever been to. Her office is dirty and old fashioned (you can only pay her by check!, no debit or credit cards..and no cash!) Please please do not choose her if you need good primary care..and want someone who will sit and listen and act like they care. Horrible lady. She shouldn't even be practicing anymore!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I have her I have been going to her for about 6 year all of her nurse are also great wish there were more doctor like her

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I love Dr. Wilkens she was my doctor since I was an infant and she is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I've used Dr. Wilkens as my family doctor for over 10 years. She is very knowledgeable, takes the time to listen to your problems, and does not hesitate to refer you to specialist if they are needed. She is backed up by a professional and caring staff who go the extra mile. They follow-up and follow through with test results and other appointments made with specialist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Karen S. Wilkens's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)