Ratings for Dr. Rajan P. Patel

Very impressed with him. On time. Really knew how to integrate antibiotics with herbs and other alternative tools

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Patel's office staff is unfriendly and inefficent. Furthermore, he did not listen to me and did not have my best interests at heart. He told me that I most certainly had Lyme, when in fact I was only diagnosed with a co-infectant. He refused to treat me effectively: he chastised me, bullied me, did not listen to me and made me feel like I had no input in my health care, whatsoever. He also did not respond to the letter that I sent him regarding how rude his office staff was to me and the major blunders that they kept making regarding my health care. Dr. Patel is the kind of doctor that asks you how you are doing and does not care to hear the answer. I spent well over a thousand dollars seeing him and I warn anyone, who values their health, to think twice about seeking 'treatment' from him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Rajan P. Patel's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1988)