Ratings for Dr. Nancy Hadley Miller

I had surgery done to correct knock knees. She ended up going through my growth plates stunting my growth and then I had to go to another doctor to fix her mistake. I have a bone disease so I couldn't sue because it would get blamed on the disease but the stunted growth and incorrect surgery was her fault.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

BRILLIANT woman. Initially, she struck me as not at all personable, even a little cold. But in after having many dealings with her, I've learned it is because she's very focused on her work and no-holds barred. She definitely opens up after a while--she does smile! I had a very complex case, and I went from a lifetime of wearing AFOs to being able to freely walk (and with no pain to boot) without them because of her. She is a woman that I am eternally grateful for. I was absolutely devastated to learn that she was leaving Johns Hopkins for Coloardo--I miss having her as my ortho!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Nancy Hadley Miller's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO