Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Meyer

Very Impressed. He went right to the exact spot of the Pain. Showed me things about the problems that I was having that know other doctor had been able to show me. I was not even aware that two of my fingers were numb alot of the time due to the pressure it was putting on the nerves in my neck.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

This docter need to Retired before he does something bad to another patient

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I had partial shoulder replacement surgery with Meyer after two prior arthroscopic surgeries failed to relieve my pain. Meyer never bothered to visit me in the hospital after surgery and scheduled one follow-up visit where he threw my arm in the air and said "you look fine to me" after complaining that the pain was much worse after surgery. Went back to him a couple of years later when the pain was unbearable and he said "well, it lasted a couple of years at least" but he would only answer questions that I asked to my wife?! The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced (didn't act like he cared at all about my pain, in fact he never mentions my pain in any of the patient records I have received from him) and to this day I remain in chronic pain.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Richard D. Meyer's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)