Ratings for Dr. James R. Logan

We saw Dr. Logan on both occasions when our children were born in Paradise as our pediatrician did not have privileges in Paradise. We were pleased with Dr Logan both times. Our second daughter was born tongue tied and Dr Logan easily fixed that. Amazing it's considered surgery though, a bit ridiculous. We considered changing offices at one point because paradise doctors seem to have better reputations than Oroville, however one of the secretaries there was extremely rude. I have never found myself so angry with a staff member than I did with her. There were issues with billing and insurance and I am beyond frustrated. Basically she informed me it's not worth their time to continue to pursue my insurance and told me she was unwilling to help me. I have never had such poor service. Whether we like the dr or not, I will not subject myself to poor service every time I were to go in. Amazing how the front staff can really affect a patient as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Will never Refer

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. James R. Logan's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal