Ratings for Dr. Susan Parker

I find her too rushed and mistakes occur. She rushes you out the door to the point I time 15 min. and she gets overly angry if you have more than 2 topics. She cannot be bothered with anything that requires work. She wants easy patients but unfortunately as one grows older there are more topics. Always referring and not always good referrals. Basically she doesn't take the time to review issues and not thorough. She's fine for prescriptions.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I have been Dr. Parker's patient for over twenty years. She has always been kind and thorough. She orders the right tests and refers me to competent specialists. Wait times can be long but that is because she has many patients. You would not want to go to a doctor who has only a few patients, just as you would not want to go to a restaurants with few diners.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Parker has been my Dr. for a few years now. I just finished having a physical with her and she is very thorough and eased my mind on many of my concerns. She takes the time to listen because she knows communication is the backbone of getting to the health issue. I feel comfortable and appreciate her genuine concern for my health. Thank you Dr Parker for your care Catherine G.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Parker has been my doctor for over 20 years and is one of the best. I have had quite a few serious and some not so serious issues and she has helped me through all of them. I have always found her to be patient, caring and knowledgeable and has always referred me to a specialist when I needed it. I am very happy to have Dr. Parker in my life and hope she will be my doctor for a very long time to come.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I am a fairly "new" patient and am so happy to have found her. She is an excellent Doctor an I rate her 5 STARS!! She is caring, knowledgeable and when I needed a referral she was on top of things. I disagree with the peole who complain that she is late for appoinments. She is busy and when needed she gives the patient the extra time. This is understadable!! R.C.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Parker has always been very punctual with all my appts. She takes everything very seriously. She has been an excellent Doctor to me and I have seen her for over 15 years. I am now bringing my daughters to her. I have already refered my sister who loves her and I was refered by my friend who loves her too. She is incredible and I highly recommend her! Estrella

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Parker referred me to a surgeon who was not qualified to do the type of surgery I required and not only that after I had a test done she quickly told me over the phone I needed an other radical surgery. I consulted with a specialist who reviewed my test results and was told that I was fine and definitely did not need the surgery. I trusted her to refer me to the right Drs. with my condition and I was very disappointed with her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I tried to find a another doctor for years. I was lucky finally found one.She is busy because its difficult to find a doctor who will accept new patients. Did not check for urinary tract infection, finally would up in hospital where they put me on antibiotics.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr.Parker is 1 OF THE BEST DOCTORS I have ever had. She is realistic, direct & professional. Yes she seems rushed at times, but that is because she is extremely busy (a bad doctor wouldn't be busy, would they?). Canada has a free health care systems. I think she is working really well with what she has to work with. AND who would want to stay in the doctors office longer than you have to?? In and out is good for me!!! :o) And for all of you people complaining that she doesn't listen to your problems, not true at all. If you have an obvious issue or symptom she will acknowledge it. Lets face it, there are some people out there that will find every reason to find a problem, especially people that feel lonely & have a lack of attention from people. For the knowledge part, she is human, no doctor knows it all. That is why there are specialist in different fields. I have been referred to several other doctors by her without asking in order to provide me with proper treatment....

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr Parker has been my doctor for many years and always ' listens'.. Yes she is rushed, but shes Always cared for me and my issues. Ive seen other doctors but went back to her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010