Ratings for Dr. Stephen V. Bennett

We moved to TN two years ago. I was worried about finding a new doctor. I looked up a doctors rating website. That is where I found Dr. Bennett. He had many well deserved positive ratings. He is the BEST doctor that my husband and I have ever had. He is very caring and concerned about your health. He doesn't rush out of the room, he takes time to talk to you. Dr. Bennett even called my husband personally to talk to him about a serious health issue and because of Dr. Bennetts persistence, my husband has recovered from his health issue.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

My Mother has been using Dr. Bennett since he first started at Sumner Medical well over 10 years ago. Once I moved to TN (3 years ago) I promptly started seeing him as well. I have had many doctors in my 44 years and I can HONESTLY tell you that there is no other doctor that I would rather have as a primary than Dr. Bennett! He is very knowledgeable, spends the right amount of time with you, and has a great outlook getting his patients healty. He is honest and caring and does not just rush you in and out of his office. He is NOT all about the money, he is all about you! He is the type of doctor that understands that everyday life may interfere with your health and asks how you are personally (not in a weird way, but in a "I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU" way). I would recommend Dr. Bennett to EVERYONE! I drive and hour one way to go to my appointments and if needed I would drive even further. He is worth it, TRUST ME! THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR IN ALL OF TENNESSEE!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Bennett is kind and obviously just a nice person. He is knowledgeable and listens. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a Family or General Practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Excellent doctor. Been seeing him for 10 years and have sent others to him. Takes time to see the overall health of his patients. Listens and acts on all concerns.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I want to thank Dr. Bennett for being a great Doctor. And also want to thank his nurses for being great and caring. You sure couldnt ask for a better nurse. Thank you Donna

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

The two ratings done in 2006 are polar opposites of my experiences with Dr Bennett. I was referred to Dr Bennett many years ago b/c he is such a great doctor. He is very patient, humble, moral and knowledgable. I plan on having Dr Bennett as my doctor for many, many more years to come.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Very positive experience for myself and my husband. Easy to get in to see when sick and very knowledgeable. Melinda his nurse is very helpful with prescription refills. Have recommended him to my family.... About negative responses below, we have had just the opposite experience. Also,with most tests the MD is not who gets paid, but the hospital or group doing the test. Dr. Bennet was great at answering my questions and explaining why tests were recommended. As a patient, you have to ask if you do not understand why tests or procedures are recommended, not just assume the doctor is out for the big dollars. If Dr. Bennett was wanting 'Big Dollars' he would not be working in Family Medicine. Thank you Dr. Bennett and Staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Stephen V. Bennett's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Gallatin, TN