Ratings for Dr. MICHELLE Y. Karney

My overall experience with Dr. Karney was very positive. After reading some other reviews I was somewhat apprehensive about making my appointment, but I am glad I did. Dr. Karney took time to listen to my medical concerns and was very thorough in her explanations. She made the whole experience comfortable and painless. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Karney deliverd my son in 04. I've been seeing her since 03. She is very caring of my overall health and answers all my questions completly. I recently had a in office procedure done and she was gentle and knowledgeable. She addressed my concerns. The Crystal Lake office has always been on time for my appointment. I don't go to the Woodstock office because it runs late. I ussualy make appointment when she is not on call.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

The actual vist was not too bad, but I've been to gynecologists who were gentler. I later found out she does not really care about you or you needs, she just wants your money.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. MICHELLE Y. Karney's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)