Ratings for Dr. Lawrence L. LaLonde

Dr. LaLonde has been my doctor for 15 years now. I left a doctor because she didn't have time to listen and answer my questions. Dr. LaLonde is nothing like that.He is patient and explains medicines and illnesses very well. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. LaLonde is an excellent family physcian. He is very through and really listens to your concerns. His staff professional and will always do their best to on get you seen as soon as possible. He is a very good family physcian. We have been with him since our children were young, and they continue to see him as adults.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have a rare illness, and Dr. LaLonde played a significant role in finding a diagnosis and treatment. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He knows his stuff, and can see you when you need to get in. I appreciate having a doctor that treats me with respect and cares for me like he would his own family. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Lawrence L. LaLonde's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan