Ratings for Dr. Mallory A. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence is professional, patient and and compassionate. He has gone out his way to make me feel at ease under stressful or embarrising issues and took the to I've to answer all of my questions before and after each procedure and surgery . His best side manner is unsurpassed. I highly recommend him as a doctor and a qualified surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have used Dr. Lawrence over the past many years for different test and procedures. He is always very professional, kind, and compassionate. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Lawrence is arrogant and condescending. He nor hi nurse couldn't be bothered to return my phone calls post surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I highly recommend him, very professional and intelligent. He figured out what was the matter with me when no one else could determine the cause of my issue. Gentle and tries to make patient comfortable. Only downside is that his staff are all unlicensed healthcare personnel(people who were trained in the office and not nurses or educated in healthcare) yet they call themselves nurses. Provider is excellent just make sure to tell the staff you would like to leave him a message on his voicemail if you have a concern and don't expect them to relay a message to him. They told me he advised me to do things and he was completely unaware I called. He is addressing the issue with his staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

BC/BS and Tricare. My husband, son and I were patients of Dr. Lawrence for 15+ years. If we could afford it we would fly back to Georgia to see him for our care. Unfortunately our relocation is too far away. Dr. Lawrence is a skill surgeon, caring, knowledgeable, concerned physician. He has always been available as well as prompt. His bedside manner is the best. His guidance to anyone with bowel concerns is flexible and patient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Mallory A. Lawrence's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental