Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Egbert

Dr Egbert has delivered 4 of my 5 kids. I have always found her and her staff to be friendly and helpful. When I was having a difficult pregnancy which turned into a loss she was always there for my questions. She always has answered my pages.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Paula Henry is a nightmare. I go to several specialists as I have a lot of medical problems and I have never been told I have high blood pressure, because my blood pressure was a little elevated at my yearly exam (the only time I have seen this office at all) she will only give me 3 months at a time and I have to have my regular doctor send notes saying I do not have hypertension. She also tried to do an ultrasound on my moms thyroid because she said she felt something. Overreach alert! Definitely finding a new doctor to get my BC, this has been ridiculous!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have only seen Dr Egbert 1 time. The other times I saw Paula. When I was having trouble with my IUD and called the office they told me there was nothing that could be done and just to take Ibuprofen. I explained to them I was in a lot of pain and almost passed out and couldn't walk and they still would not contact the doctor. Currently trying to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I'm a former patient. I went to her for about 10 years. For whatever reason we never really clicked. For the most part she was OK. At times I found her to be rather dismissive.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Egbert for many years and I can say she saved my life. If she had not forced me into getting a hysterectomy, my uterine cancer would have developed into a real problem. She is the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Have been going to Dr Egbert for years. She has delivered my 3 children. Front desk is awesome. Paula (nurse practitioner) is great. The medical assistant and the RN are not the friendliest. Dr Egbert takes some warming up to but has always been professional and thorough

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have had 2 babies with Dr. Egbert. My first was a forcep delivery and the second had her cord wrapped around her neck. Dr. Egbert saved both of their lives. I am forever grateful for her expertise. Both had no signs of any delivery injuries either. She may not be the most warm person (it took a few years to warm up to her!), but sure knows what she is doing. That trumps it all! Another great thing is she is the only doctor in the practice and she was present for both of my deliveries. She is very proactive too so plan on a lot of extra testing throughout your pregnancy. She cuts no corners.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Egbert is a great, caring, and compassionate doctor. She takes the time to listen and help with your problems or questions. I literally drive 50+ miles to see her - that's how much I like and trust her decisions about my health.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I found Dr. Egbert many years ago when I first moved to town. Since I have had three children and many years of service from Dr. Egbert and her staff. She truly understands her field, her patients, and what is best for me. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I had a very difficult delivery as my baby had turned sometime before delivery and she had no idea even though I was only in labor for 6 hours and pushed for an hour and 45 mins of that time. She pulled the my baby so hard with foreceps that she pulled me off the bed and ripped me pretty severely. She did stop my bleeding after my uterus began hemoraging, but did not stitch me very good and I had to heal much on my own. I lost so much blood that I almost needed a blood transfusion. Thankfully I did not need one, but she did not make sure I was on an iron supplement...I had to actually ask her to fill the subscription and she didnt make sure my vicadin prescription was filled before I left the hospital. I had so much bruising and swelling that I couldnt beleive it. She did not care much at all of my pain and discomfort and I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I felt abandoned. I am currently looking for a new doctor to deliver my second child.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr. Lisa B. Egbert's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)