You may also like

Rate Dr. Alan Kwasman

Dr. Alan Kwasman's Ratings

Mi famila y yo estamos satisfechos con los servicios del Dr. Kwasman. Ha sido el pediatra de mis tres hijos y ahora tambien de mi sobrina y puedo decir que es un doctor muy eficiente y en mi caso resulto mejor aun ya que habla espanol y puedo saber exactamente el diagnostico medico de mis hijos. En general, todas las personas que trabajan en su oficina son muy amables y las instalaciones son comodas. Sin duda el mejor doctor que hemos encontrado para atender a mis hijos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Dr kwasman. Wow what can I say. He was my 3 daughters Dr. Now is the the Dr. For my 2 granddaughter. We had to switch to Kaiser. But when ever we go into the office Dr. Kwasman is loving and warm and will FOREVER be my family's Pediatrician Of choice. At Kp. If I wanted a 2nd opinion I would call Dr. Kwasman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Kwasman is great, but his office manager is about as useful and nice as a rattlesnake. She really brings the level of care and trust down for the Dr. and the rest of the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr Kwasman is excellent and I highly recommend him. He has taken great care of my baby girl and her complicated diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Oh my gosh... Dr. Kwasman is a life saver! His staff is amazing, always helpful. Best office in town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

The staff is excellent!! Very friendly and welcoming and knowledgable. It was very easy to get an appointment and to change appointments. Dr Kwasman himself is very disconnected and uncomforting. Did not explain anything and acted like hes been doing this for 30 years and we were just another average patient. The office is EXTREMELY outdated and old. Not modern at all. I will be changing doctors *again*.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Great Doctor! Great Staff! Dr Kwasman is a behavioural specialist in children. ADD & ADHD in kids.Alot of people don't know this. He helped my son ALOT.My son struggled with ADHD for years,I didn't want him on meds until every option was exhausted.My son has seen sooo many doctors over the years,all specialists in Psych,EarNoseThroat,Infectious Disease, you name it,we've seen that doctor.Dr. Kwasman saw my son for less than 10 mins & discovered he had something wrong with his sinus & sent us to a ENT for further follow up. Turns out my son had a terrible sinus infection that was so bad they suspected it had been there for years! None of the other dr's had even noticed this in all his exams over the years. My son had to have surgery on his ears,nose & throat. My son is doing GREAT! Thank you so much Dr. Kwasman for your help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Kwasman has been or pediatrician for 16 years for all 3 of our kids. He has become a friend to our family and is incredibly talented with kids. His spanish is great and his bedside manner is top notch. His staff is polite and we never have to wait. Their scheduling has been awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Very good doctor however his office staff are very rude and make it not worth seeing such a good doctor. We actually switched doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Dr. Kwasman was my pediatrician when I was younger, and I absolutely adored him. Friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. And I was the kind of kid with all sorts of strange things going on - Reynaud's, pupils that wouldn't change size, allergies so bad that running outside for PE made me black out. He was always patient and we always got everything handled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694082].votes_count ]]