Ratings for Dr. Lloyd S. Kuritsky, Retired

This is Dr. Kuritsky. I'm very concerned with what you've posted. Delivering the very best care to my patients has always been the most important thing in my career. Please contact customer service at Sharp Community Medical Group (858-499-4512) so that we can discuss this. I hope you're doing well. I look forward to talking to you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He was my primary care physician. I saw him about abdominal pain. (January 7, 2013) He gave me a number... it was for a psychiatrist! I called him and he hung up! A mere four months later, on Mother's Day, 2013, I was rushed to the E.R. in excruciating pain. Scans showed what looked like two babies. It was ovarian cancer that he completely missed. Extensive surgery gutted me like a fish. I lost my appendix, spleen, gall bladder, omentum, uterus, ovaries, lymph nodes, and various bits of other organs. It was ovarian cancer that he completely missed. He was not remorseful for his behavior or failure to diagnose properly. And, no, I did not sue him. He is not worth my time. He is, as of June 2014,Medical Director at Sharp Community Medical Group.

Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Kuritsky has been my doctor for several years. I have always been satisfied with his demeanor , knowledge and overall bedside manner. I see Doctor Kuritsky about once every three to four months and have been doing so for many years. Every time I see him and his staff I am convinced that I am receiving the best medical care available in the country. I do not believe I could pay more money for better health care. Dr. Kuritsky knows my personal and medical history. Very well. In addition to the top notch medical care he provides me with, he always makes me feel like I am an important person, he treats me like a man and a friend.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Office staff is very curt. Long waits for appointments. Uses a PA who misdiagnosed a serious heart issue. I had not seen the doctor for a couple of years- just the PA. The physician was aware that I have questionable cardiac issues and he had prescribed Coumadin for years and I had asked to see him. The office staff was rude and I only saw the PA. I felt that the doctor was disconnected from me until the PA made a serious mistake. I ended up with an emergency procedure as a result. Why did I pay the same amount of money for someone with far few qualifications.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Kuritsky's for many years. The thing I appreciate most about Dr. Kuritsky is that he is always "present" during our visit and is very aware of my medical history (from both memory and review, I guess). Yes it is difficult to get an immediate appointment but I've never felt like my needs were secondary. I think he works hard to keep his life/work balance in check which ultimately makes him a better professional. His staff and associates are fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Very difficult to get an appointment. Hours are way too limited.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Lloyd S. Kuritsky, Retired's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1984)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan