Ratings for Dr. Bruce N. Allsop

Dr. Allsop is an amazing doctor. Not only does he genuinely care for his patients, he takes his time to get to know the whole you. He is not a "pill pusher", and tries to find the root of the problem. He sometimes is difficult to get in with because he is so popular. Ignore the negative comments from other people. He is definitely worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Allsop does not care at all. His staff even makes up things to tell him! I was under his care, had my prescriptions filled, went to pick them up and was told that I was no longer a patient of Dr. Allsop! No explanation what so ever and I find out he does this often to people who question him! So beware of this doctor...don't say to much to him, he is very judgmental as well. He also made a wrong diagnosis and as a result I am in worse shape! He may be a good person out of the office but he sure isn't while he is in his office and the people who work in the office are rude, they ignore you and tell the doctor things you never even said!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

My request to this DR: 1 - If you wanted me in for an appointment before refilling this prescription, you should have notified me somehow BEFORE I needed a refill. It is cruel and unnecessary for you to stand in the way of me getting my medication. 2 - Doctors are supposed to HELP their patients, not make them suffer until they come in for a pointless check up. I've been taking this Imitrex for a YEAR; one more refill will not make a medical difference. 3 - What do you propose to do during this DR appointment that will affect whether or not I will continue taking this medication? I must conclude that this policy of requiring an office visit before refilling my prescription is actually designed to get more money from me and/or my insurance company. If you had made this policy with the best interests of the patient, then you would have allowed this refill and THEN contacted me to SUGGEST a visit. And you would not withhold my prescription as some form of ransom while I suffer.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

He may not be punctual, but he spends as much time with you when it is your turn as you require. He is worth the wait

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Allsop is the best! He listens patiently and offers advice without being condescending. Because he takes as much time as a patient needs, his schedule sometimes gets a bit behind, but he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Allsop is terrific. Great listener, and communicates his thoughts thoroughly before recommending next steps. I never feel rushed. His nurse (Cherry) is noteworthy too. I recommend him as a GP without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Bruce N. Allsop's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AARP