Ratings for Dr. Jasbir Dhawan

Unprofessional office start to finish. Desk staff playing loud music and in their own world. Patient Forms had typos and misspellings. Doctor was dressed for a summer pool party (short dress, flip flop sandals). Had to walk through a lab area to exit. Paper signs all over the office "warning" patients about the rules for prescriptions, calls, etc. Doctor didn't look over chart before walking in the room, did no physical exam, barely made eye contact while typing on her computer. Entire visit was "go get an MRI." I went here simply on referral from my obgyn but won't be returning.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Compassionate and caring staff. Great experience. Staff friendly and caring. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

STAY AWAY! No follow up! No bedside manner! No urgency! There is not enough room to write how awful this facility is. I actually feel sorry for the staff, the office manager is rude and I am sure he is rude to the staff as well. There is not a helpful, friendly vibe when you enter this office. Forget about requesting anything, it goes overlooked.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Dhawan and her staff were all very friendly and helpful. Dr. Dhawan took the time to really listen to our concerns and was very knowledgeable. She gave us a sound plan of action and we were very happy that we chose her as our son's endocrinologist. We highly recommend!

Submitted January 22, 2017

Staff turnover is constant. Rude and unprepared. Dr. Is knowledgeable but extremely busy. Sad that there is no modern hippocratic oath anymore. It's all about them instead of you.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I've been a patient for over 5 years. There were some issues with long waits in the beginning but I've seen great improvement in that area. Other than that I've had none of the issues I seen others complaining about here. Dr D is great! She's helped me keep my A1C under control, I've lost a good amount of weight and kept it off and life is good. My only complaint is that her new office makes my drive even further from my home but I'll live with it for such a good physician. She has the best Lab tech in Frisco too!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Dhawan is a very good doctor even though she is late sometimes for her morning hours she is still very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Unprofessional staff, unprofessional office manager, never saw doctor. They want their cash upfront, don't want to work with insurance companies. As the office manager stated they do it because of certain demographics, that means a certain group of people, that is prejudice to me. Literally as I was talking with another patient about my issue, one of the staff members was getting involved! Most unprofessional staff and group of people I have seen. I just wish the doctor knew who is working for her, I don't think she knows. Alot of bad comments can only mean one thing, they are not good people

Submitted April 8, 2016

I've been a patient for years and I thought it was okay but throug the years I never liked: the incompetence and rudeness of staff, never answers the phone, not real follow ups, dr Dhawan and husband being rude with staff, she doesn't care if patient is listening, Patient potal is your only friend in the office since you don't get contact with the dr after the visit if you have concerns good luck! . Also the dr seems rushed during the appointment doesn't really cares about your concerns everything is normal Ive been telling her all this time that I don't feel really good and she says that I need more sleep and physical activities but not a real checkup or at least more questions related to my symthoms. I've missed my appoinment recently because I want to find another doctor, I was just going to her because she was so closed to my house.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I like Dr. Dahwan, but her staff is extremely unprofessional and treat patients very rude. I was a patient since 2012, they can't get me in and won't help me with my RX until they can get me in. The staff yells at patience on phone and do not speak proper English.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Jasbir Dhawan's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1987)