Ratings for Dr. Jasbir Dhawan

I've been a patient for over 5 years. There were some issues with long waits in the beginning but I've seen great improvement in that area. Other than that I've had none of the issues I seen others complaining about here. Dr D is great! She's helped me keep my A1C under control, I've lost a good amount of weight and kept it off and life is good. My only complaint is that her new office makes my drive even further from my home but I'll live with it for such a good physician. She has the best Lab tech in Frisco too!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Unprofessional staff, unprofessional office manager, never saw doctor. They want their cash upfront, don't want to work with insurance companies. As the office manager stated they do it because of certain demographics, that means a certain group of people, that is prejudice to me. Literally as I was talking with another patient about my issue, one of the staff members was getting involved! Most unprofessional staff and group of people I have seen. I just wish the doctor knew who is working for her, I don't think she knows. Alot of bad comments can only mean one thing, they are not good people

Submitted April 8, 2016

I've been a patient for years and I thought it was okay but throug the years I never liked: the incompetence and rudeness of staff, never answers the phone, not real follow ups, dr Dhawan and husband being rude with staff, she doesn't care if patient is listening, Patient potal is your only friend in the office since you don't get contact with the dr after the visit if you have concerns good luck! . Also the dr seems rushed during the appointment doesn't really cares about your concerns everything is normal Ive been telling her all this time that I don't feel really good and she says that I need more sleep and physical activities but not a real checkup or at least more questions related to my symthoms. I've missed my appoinment recently because I want to find another doctor, I was just going to her because she was so closed to my house.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I like Dr. Dahwan, but her staff is extremely unprofessional and treat patients very rude. I was a patient since 2012, they can't get me in and won't help me with my RX until they can get me in. The staff yells at patience on phone and do not speak proper English.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever dealt with, bar NONE. She charged me when I requested my health records when I decided to see another doctor. Her bedside manner is horrid. She barely even looked up at me when she was just checking off all the questions and writing on her device. She also told me that I wouldn't be able to have any more kids after my radioactive iodine treatment, without any emotion or preparation, and then just walked out when I broke down in tears. Apparently her husband runs the office and he is just a straight up a-hole. Fortunately, I DID have another kid, but Jasbir will never see her!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Rude to patients and nurses ! I was in a room waiting for her then I hear her yell at one of her nurses because she didnt know how to pull up something on the computer. Poor girl is the first time I see her there I don't think she's been there for long. Shouldn't be rude to your employees! So unprofessional

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

She has the knowledge but lacks follow through. Her staff is incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Jasbir Dhawan's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1987)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 5 years. There were some issues with long waits in the beginning but I've seen great improvement in that area. Other than that I'v..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dhawan is a very good doctor even though she is late sometimes for her morning hours she is still very good at what she does."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unprofessional staff, unprofessional office manager, never saw doctor. They want their cash upfront, don't want to work with insurance companies. As the office..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for years and I thought it was okay but throug the years I never liked: the incompetence and rudeness of staff, never answers the phone, n..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Dahwan, but her staff is extremely unprofessional and treat patients very rude. I was a patient since 2012, they can't get me in and won't help me w..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She and her nurse are Very rude. She is unavailable after hours in case of emergencies. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I've ever dealt with, bar NONE. She charged me when I requested my health records when I decided to see another doctor. Her bedside manner is horri..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude to patients and nurses ! I was in a room waiting for her then I hear her yell at one of her nurses because she didnt know how to pull up something on the c..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Run a fast as you can... very unprofessional. Dresses inappropriately. Long wait for just a few minutes of consulting. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She has the knowledge but lacks follow through. Her staff is incompetent."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The medical assistant did not understand the name of the procedures . Doctor was very rude with assistants, in front of the patient. She was quite impatient wh..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the most unprofessionalism I have ever encountered. And her husband the office manager needs to be trained in billing. She could not diagnose head c..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend this doctor to anyone in every aspect. Doctor Dhawan never goes an "extra mile" to reach to her patients. Never calls back when it needed. Th..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She gave me a prescription for apidra and lantus and she gave me samples before I got the prescriptions filled. When I finally go to get the prescriptions the i..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My experienece has been hit or miss, her staff turns often and are so so. She feels rushed all the time, but I do think she cares about my health."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dhawan is never on time. I've often being waiting over 45 minutes in the exam room."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable. Best diabetes doc I have seen. No PAs, all appointments with your doctor. Pretty novel concept now a days. I moved to Dallas and work in Arli..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhawan was extremely professional and was genuinely concerned abouty health. I was truly impressed with her and have no doubts about recommending her to an..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what all the fuss is about. Being 20 years in the military I have had my share of Dr. Jeckel's and Mr. Hyde's. She is not only great, but really fr..."

September 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=33537'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

February 5, 2014