Ratings for Dr. Myles Pensak

I required surgery on my ear and Dr Pensak spent a great deal of tine answering my questions. He gave me the options and allowed me to decide what action to take. There was no pressure. He did a great job with the surgery and has provided excellent follow-up care. I would recommend him as a surgeon. He does work at a teaching hospital so there are students involved in your care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

The best ENT in our area, hands down - incredibly knowledgable, extremely skillful surgeon, plus excellent bedside manner. I've been a patient for 20 yrs, and before we found him, trips to the ENT were traumatic at best. Pensak's bedside manner is impeccable, as he has a calm, kind mannter and the gentlest of hands (which is quite important when he's using sharp instruments, vaccums, etc., in your ears!). Pensak is sympathetic and kind to his patients (both young & old) who are dealing with painful ears and are perhaps a little scared of going to the ENT (after several rounds of tubes, etc). For me, he has performed surgery on both ears (3 surgeries total - mastoidectomy/tympanoplasty - one when I was a preteen and again as a young adult). Each time, I and my family felt well prepared for what to expect before, during, and after surgery as well as during recovery. In summary, Pensak is a gem of a doctor, and we are lucky to have him in Cincinnati.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

My son has been a patient of Dr. Pensak's for 14 years. With extensive surgeries to both ears I can honestly say that each and ever time Dr. Pensak has given us respect. He has explain the procedure & the risk in terms we could understand. For a worried Mother I could not have ask for anything more.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

I have Meniere's Disease, a rare inner-ear disorder, and Pensak has been a genius in my care, which has included three neuro-surgeries. I've been seeing him since 1993 and while I thought it was hard to get to know him, once I made the effort and participated in my care he has become a true friend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Myles Pensak's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1978)