Ratings for Dr. Huma Ul Haq

She never listens, does not look at you and stares at her computer all the way through the appointment. She is not willing to discuss problems, just barks out what she thinks you need. I absolutely dread going to her, and will be finding a new doctor asap.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

She is the very bad person I have ever seen. See should not be a Doctor , the way she acts just like the people who never been school before. I never come back to that place again.

Submitted July 26, 2014

DR UL HAQ IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. SHE TREATED HER POOR RECEPTIONIST GIRL LIKE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND HER SERVICE WAS POOR. SHE HAS THE WORST ATTITUDE, I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM HER IF YOU'RE IN MEDICAL NEED!!

Submitted April 15, 2014

If this is the same doctor that has come to guelph as a walk in clinic doctor in the canadian pharmacy in Guelph ontario. I took my 7 month old baby there yesterday because of an apparent common cold. I suspected a eat infection. upon check up. She decided last minute to do a throat check with a rongie depressor. She pressed soo hard that she snapped it into 3...turned around to throw the piece out that was left in her hand into the trash..Instead of apologizing she says " she will be ok" leaving me to dig the remaining pieces of wood out of my babys mouth as she chokes on it. All she cared about was getting me out of the room before I could say anymore. I just kept saying omg help me as she just stood there. Shes a careless women and I will NEVER go back there. and I will be looking into a lawsuit as my babies throat was injured and now have to go for further testing to make sure she didnt swollow any pieces that could perforate her bowels! Not impressed

Submitted March 10, 2014

She is a very nice doctor , very polite and humble.We are very happy that she is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

After being with my previous doctor since 1985, I was very concerned that I would not find a doctor to fill the large shoes that were needed to fill! I am very pleased with the care that I am receiving from Dr.Huma Ul Haq. I find her to be very pleasant to speak with, knowledgeable, understanding. She listens well and takes detailed notes. Although I've only been with her for 6+months, I feel that those shoes will be filled. The office staff is extremely friendly and so far I've not had to wait longer than 10 minutes to see her! Very happy to have such a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I am happy to have her as my family physician. She is knowledgeable and very punctual.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

She is excellant, humble, polite doctor.She is always willing to help.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Taking on patients my butt! I travel 2 hours to see the family doctor I grew up, and she suggested finding someone closer now that I'm settled and pregnant. I noted on the form that I had midwife care and was looking for a GP for me, my husband, and our baby when he/she is born. First, they called and said Dr. Ul Haq would see me and refer me to an OB. When I reminded them I had midwife care, they said they'd have to check with her (the Dr.) again. A week later they finally called back to say the Dr. said continue with the midwives and find a doctor. I said I was trying to find a doctor and that's why I filled out the forms. They said the best she'd do is put me on a waiting list, but I should keep looking. My original family doctor said that young families were desirable as patients, and we have no major illnesses or medical issues, but apparently, Dr. Ul Haq doesn't really want patients. What a bunch of BS!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I think she needs to know learn manners. She do not know how to talk to the patient.

Submitted April 24, 2013