Ratings for Dr. Nasim Mahmoudi

She is the worst doctor I have ever met, She literally left my father to die on his own. She did not bother to tell the family he was dying. I have nothing good to say about her

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

She was aggressive and dismissive and arrogant. Not going to see her anymore.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Her guidance through bypass surgery was invaluable

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I felt like I was hit by a bull dozer talking to this doctor. She was aggressive, dismissive, condescending and arrogant - a shockingly disrespectful bedside manner. While she appears to be knowledgeable, her arrogance makes me question whether she is in fact insecure and is trying to appear more knowledgeable than she is. Questions appeared to be an assault to her ego, and she turned on me. My cardiologist suggested one course of treatment, and she disagreed and chose another, then didn't understand why I was confused and couldn't make up my mind what to do "right now". When I explained that I had 2 doctors giving me different advise regarding taking heart drugs and, perhaps if they spoke to each other - she looked at me like I asked her to wash the toilets out. It was like choose him or me - I don't have time for you to figure this brand new information out, because how you feel is immaterial to me, I'm God just do it. And if you don't do what I say, I'm outta here. Personally I think that is part of the problem with our healthcare system, specialists don't talk to each other. But when it comes to the heart, I cannot for the life of me understand why she feels it is beneath her to discuss her contradictory medical advise with the cardiologist who has given different advise. It was an incredibly stressful experience at a time when support, respect and clarity would have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I was treated for heart failure and kidney disease by Dr Mahmoudi then followed in office, very greatful for care i received

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I was in hospital for heart failure under the care of dr. Mahmoudi and team of Residents, Irecieved great care, clear discussions, undrestand my condition much better now.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Mahmoudi diagnosed and treated me for infective endocarditis in hospital through outpatient Antibiotic and later followup in offic. She is thorough, detailed and punctual, I recommend her to any patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr. Mahmoudi missed a serious heart defect. She appears to know what she is doing but does she really? I would't put my trust in her at all.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

If it wasn't for Dr. Nasim Mahmoudi I wouldn't be alive today. Minutes within discovering I had a possible blockage in my heart Dr. Mahmoudi admitted me to LGH. I received robotic heart bypass surgery and have fully recovered. During post surgery I received the very finest medical attention & care one could ever expect to receive. I have complete confidence in Dr. Mahmoudi and find her to be one of the most knowledgeable, thorough and intelligent of doctors that I know today. I recently advised her that my family MD found I had an over active thyroid. Dr. Mahmoudi took immediate action to reduce the symptoms, conducted and prescribed the necessary tests in order to correct the problem. She has passion, commitment and a extremely loyal physician. I have absolutely no hesitation in trusting Dr. Mahmoudi with my life, my families, friend(s), as I know we would get the best treatment in the world. That is why Canada is one of the finest places in the world to get medical attention.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was treated for pneumonia at LGH by Dr Mahmoudi last month, very knowledgeable and helpful, also nice and personable. MSP coverage

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013