Ratings for Dr. Ashkan Hafezi

Great dentist! He took me in for an emergency root canal and I was seen right away . He was fast and efficient and very skilled. I am a nervous patient so was given sedation before the procedure so was so calm and relaxed I didn't notice anything till it was over! I recommend him especially for nervous patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

The other night I called Dr. Hafezi has I had a sporatic dental problem arise during pregnancy. I was surprised with how promptly he responded to my concerns and helped put me at ease. He asked me many questions and listened to all my concerns. He booked me in for an appointment right away and helped alievate my stress level as a first time mom to be! :-) Also, I'd like to add that I had a root canal done by Dr. Hafezi years ago and it was very successful (it was a front tooth) and it is still white till this day with no issues. Thank you kindly for all your hard work and dedication to the endodontist field! -Sophia Agalou

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I'm a colleague of Dr Hafezi's and have worked with him for several years. I do not recall a time where he wouldn't see an emergency patient of mine to offer some immediate relief. He is compassionate , hard working, shows empathy and has a great skill set. I've been treated by him myself and literally fell asleep during my root canal. Hands down the best Endodontist in town! Dr. A

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

My dentist recommended Dr. Hafezi as she felt confident he could do root canal without affecting the bridge work connected to the infected tooth. She was right . He saw me the same day and stayed late to finish the procedure. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I,ve had more pain getting my teeth cleaned then getting a root canal procedure from Dr. Hafezi. He gives patients his cell number and tells them to call if there is any pain before the next appointment. I did get an infection with pain 3 days before my follow up appt. so he saw me immediately and fixed the problem One month later everything is great.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Hafezi and his lovely staff worked late into the night to accommodate me the same day. I hadn't slept the whole weekend because of pain. The treatment was smooth, quick and painless. I fell asleep in the chair during treatment. Excellent doctor, staff and office!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I was totally scared to get a root canal done, however, after seeing Dr. Hafezi, the experience couldn't have been any better. Beautiful office, friendly receptionist. Doctor totally made me feel comfortable, went over a few scenarios of how to fix the tooth and resolved my problem, he stayed later for me which was also very appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

After several weeks of painful nights I finally found some relief with Dr. Hafezi's proper diagnosis and treatment. He is very patient and knowledgeable. He explained everything to me in details, gave me all the options and let me decide on my own with no pressure. Great staff, very helpful and caring. Painless dental treatment and no pain since then.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I saw Dr. Hafezi on an emergency basis about a month ago after waking up in the middle of the night with toothache on the left side of my face and jaw the night before. I could not pinpoint the source of pain and neither could my dentist the next morning. She referred me to Dr. Hafezi who fit me in his busy schedule in the late evening. He took his time during the exam to carefully test every tooth and finally determined the source of pain. I was very impressed as he could have just rushed through this emergency visit. Him and his staff stayed late to finish the work and my root canal was done that same night. I was a little sore after the visit as to be expected by my pain went away completely and I could sleep through the night once more. He took care of me as an emergency and I was very impressed with his work. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a root canal done.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I came in with severe pain, and although he seems like a decent root canal dentist, Dr. Hafezi came off as very arrogant to me. I also heard him saying negative comments about another patient to his assistant, which made me think he isn't that nice of a person.

Submitted June 23, 2014

Was nervous about the procedure, but the staff and Dr. Hafezi put me at ease right away. Efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable. Great view. A+.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Ashkan Hafezi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist! He took me in for an emergency root canal and I was seen right away . He was fast and efficient and very skilled. I am a nervous patient so was g..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The other night I called Dr. Hafezi has I had a sporatic dental problem arise during pregnancy. I was surprised with how promptly he responded to my concerns a..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a colleague of Dr Hafezi's and have worked with him for several years. I do not recall a time where he wouldn't see an emergency patient of mine to offer so..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "After reading the reviews, I expected better service and more compassion. Would go to someone else next time."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dentist recommended Dr. Hafezi as she felt confident he could do root canal without affecting the bridge work connected to the infected tooth. She was right ..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hafezi and his lovely staff worked late into the night to accommodate me the same day. I hadn't slept the whole weekend because of pain. The treatment was s..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was totally scared to get a root canal done, however, after seeing Dr. Hafezi, the experience couldn't have been any better. Beautiful office, friendly recep..."

November 13, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Endodontist"

January 12, 2013