Ratings for Dr. Ashkan Hafezi

Very happy with my root canal. Great endodontist, great staff, and great view.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I can't thank Dr. Hafezi enough for his great work. He's very caring and gentle. I was very nervous walking into the office for my root canal treatment, but I walked out feeling like a million bucks! The assistant and receptionists up front were delightful. I wish Dr. Hafezi could be my general dentist too!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

over priced $500 more/extra over the price from another specialist for a root canal. the receptionist was dismissive, rude and quick to hang up on me.. I don't recommend them, OVER PRICED

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Hafezi as an emergency for a toothache on my front tooth. He did some tests and determined the nerve was dying, causing me pain. He offered to do the root canal and I agreed. The next day I was pain free. He and his assistant were very efficient and respectful of my comfort. Since the procedure he and his staff have followed up with me twice. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I had extermely Bad experience with this doctor. He ruin my tooth. I went to him for root canal, after root canal , I had exteme pain for weeks, and then months. He gave me strong pain killers and two course of steriod. I went to see another endodontist for second opinion. He took an xray and said, Dr hafezi went too far down than roots and he left a broken instrument inside. hafezi inssited n i see an oral medicine, and hes ssaid he believed it was not my tooth, it was something wrong with my oral health. I went to see an oral medicine specaialist, I paid 360.00 for the visit, the oral medicine specailatist siad there was absolutley Nothing wrong with my oral healh and the issue was tooth! I still have problem with the tooth.

Submitted May 17, 2017

I had an excellent experience with this Dr. Very knowledgeable and skillful. Staff are very caring and we'll mannered. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Hafezi and his team are incredible! They really put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. He uses the best technology and stays up to date on current research

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Best endodontist ever, my first root canal and the experience was the best

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This guy is a pro. If you are lucky enough to be in your care you are in good hands. While I was in the patient's chair he was explaining a procedure to another patient. She was rude and abrupt with him but he never lost his cool. He ended up beginning my procedure half an hour late. For this he discounted the rate. I've never experienced something like this from a dentist. He was straightforward with me about the procedure as well. He said I had only 50% chance to save the tooth. I really appreciated this kind of honesty. I paid to have him attempt it anyways, but I was well aware of the risk of failure. Luckily, the procedure was a success.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I went for emergency consultation to Dr. Hafezi. It was Friday afternoon and I was last patient. He seemed to be in a much of a hurry. Just briefly glanced at the x-ray from my dentist and told me I need : 1. another root canal 2. possibly surgery after or 3. extract the tooth. He was ready to leave when I asked him to drain the abscess of my tooth that was giving me much pain. Dr. Hafezi drained the abscess. Thankfully the wait time to see him for root canal was 9 weeks so my dentist send me to another specialist from Vanedno half a block away. This doctor took his time accessing the situation and multiple x-rays. In the end he did a surgery and the problem was a debris round the root. It saved me unnecessary procedure of another root canal plus changing the crow on that tooth around $2500 or more.

Submitted August 29, 2016