Ratings for Dr. Samantha Collins

The first time I met Dr.Collins, I was disappointed with her because I had wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat longer at our checkup. I felt she rushed our appointment, I even avoided rescheduling with her afterwards. The next time we met, it was at labor and delivery, because I was worried that my baby was in danger. At this encounter, she was attentive and supportive, I totally saw her with a new perspective. She ended up being on duty the day my c-section was scheduled, and again, I couldn't have asked for better care! My incision healed quickly and the scar is minimal. I'm grateful I was given a 2nd chance. If another pregnancy is in my future, I would certainly look forward to seeing her again!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I thought she was very warm and caring. Great doctor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have to say I'm really confused about the negative reviews. Dr Collins was so pleasant, helpful, asked so many insightful questions and answered all mine. She gave me recommendations and set me up for testing. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Collins was the one who found out my son was breach and preformed my csection the next week. She was very informative and gave me all of my options, explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. She was very kind and understanding, as well as knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Absolute worst doctor, EVER!! Heartless, rude ... awful!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr . Collins is a very good doctor. She is knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable at the colposcopy Clinic and the obstetrician office. She was thorough and explained things well to me. I really appreciate her bedside manor . Thank you

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Such a fantastic Dr! Highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Collins spoke to quickly and when I asked for clarification she made me feel as though I was bothering her. I felt as though she was late for something and just wanted me out so she could move on. I hope to not have a visit with her again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Never felt so awful after seeing an OB. Made me feel as if i was faking my labour pains and was very annoyed with me. She was so very rude. Hope to never see her again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I saw Dr Collins in the Copolscopy Clinic. She was very rough on me... I had been to many visits at this clinic with different doctors and I have never experience the type of pain that I did on that day. Also, she seems to keep pushing a vaccine on me that doesn't seem to make sense. I already have a dangerous strain of HPV which this vaccine can not help, and am in a monogamous relationship so no worry of getting any other strains. Offering me the an expensive vaccine that won't help my situation confuses me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017