Ratings for Dr. Samantha Collins

I thought she was very warm and caring. Great doctor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have to say I'm really confused about the negative reviews. Dr Collins was so pleasant, helpful, asked so many insightful questions and answered all mine. She gave me recommendations and set me up for testing. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Collins was the one who found out my son was breach and preformed my csection the next week. She was very informative and gave me all of my options, explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. She was very kind and understanding, as well as knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Absolute worst doctor, EVER!! Heartless, rude ... awful!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr . Collins is a very good doctor. She is knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable at the colposcopy Clinic and the obstetrician office. She was thorough and explained things well to me. I really appreciate her bedside manor . Thank you

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Such a fantastic Dr! Highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Collins spoke to quickly and when I asked for clarification she made me feel as though I was bothering her. I felt as though she was late for something and just wanted me out so she could move on. I hope to not have a visit with her again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Never felt so awful after seeing an OB. Made me feel as if i was faking my labour pains and was very annoyed with me. She was so very rude. Hope to never see her again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I saw Dr Collins in the Copolscopy Clinic. She was very rough on me... I had been to many visits at this clinic with different doctors and I have never experience the type of pain that I did on that day. Also, she seems to keep pushing a vaccine on me that doesn't seem to make sense. I already have a dangerous strain of HPV which this vaccine can not help, and am in a monogamous relationship so no worry of getting any other strains. Offering me the an expensive vaccine that won't help my situation confuses me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I had my first obstetrician appt with Dr Collins yesterday. I was very nervous for this spot as I'm overweight and been told I most likely would be having my baby in Fredericton. Dr Collins and the staff at the Fredericton hospital filled me full of such beneficial information and truly made my decision of having my baby in Fredericton an easy one!!! Such a great bedside manner, polite and professional! Absolutely loved me time seeing her and can't wait to return! It makes hospital visits that more enjoyable when staff truly are good and love their jobs! Thank you Dr Collins!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016