Ratings for Dr. Katy Wiltz

Dr. Wiltz was VERY patient,gentle and thorough. At my skin cancer screening she told me about every little mark that was on my skin and told me whether or not it was normal. She is the best dermatologist that I have ever been to and I've been to several! I highly recommend her and I'm so glad I've found her !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I had been using another Dermatologist for 10+ years. He is well respected and has been interviewed in many major fashion mags. He stopped taking my ins. so I had to find a new doc. I had a wierd mole that was starting to change on my leg. I went in to see Dr Wiltz to see if it was cancer. She was prompt, very good listener, and took pleanty of time. She looked at the mole and immediatly told me that it wasn't a mole at all but was a form of PK. She looked at my arms and legs and told me what to do about it. NEVER had another doc told me that I had PK or ever suggest a solution for my red bumpy skin. I took her advise and within a week I saw a HUGE impovement. So glad I found her! Love that she doesn't try to sell you on everything they have. The items that I checked on for pricing was great. Very competative with other Derms in the area and online. You can't go wrong with this Doc. Plus Dr. Kruse is a cancer specialist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011