You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Meagan O'Brien

She is a very kind and caring person. I am very over weight and have been mistreated and judged by other doctors in the past, but Dr. Obrien has been so amazing, patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great doctor who cares and takes the time to explain things thoroughly

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I recently had surgery and found her cery gentle, kind and caring. Very smart woman with a very knowledgable background. She is cery understanding and eager to help in any way she can. Her staff is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone. We are very lucky to have her as a part of our medical team. :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I had bp, height & weight taken. Put in a room, told to strip from waste down, use paper cover and she'd be in shortly. Sat that way for over an hour only to talk to assistant, very uncomfortable. She seemed awkward, embarrassed and uncaring while asking questions. Dr. O'Brien however was very helpful and thorough. Please, don't leave patients waiting in room for so long half dressed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I can not say enough good things about her!!!! I felt so comfortable around her and she listened to me. Would totally recommend her and wish she was around when I had my other two babies!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr O'Brien cared for my wife during our pregnancy for our fourth child. She was hands down the best OBGYN we'd had. She also delivered our fourth child. It was a long and complicated delivery and she handled it better than anyone could have. She's an amazing doctor and we highly recommend her for ANY medical care you're in need of.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I saw Dr. O'Brien for a cervical biopsy after my family doctor had some concerns. She was on time, very sweet and personable, and as gentle as she could be for the procedure. She was very reassuring and gave me some good advice. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Brien.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. O'Brien was the first doctor I found in 10 years who did a bunch of tests to find out what was wrong with me, instead of just prescribing something. She was the only one who was able to help me.... I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Meagan O'Brien's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is a very kind and caring person. I am very over weight and have been mistreated and judged by other doctors in the past, but Dr. Obrien has been so amazing..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor who cares and takes the time to explain things thoroughly"

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery and found her cery gentle, kind and caring. Very smart woman with a very knowledgable background. She is cery understanding and eager to..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had bp, height & weight taken. Put in a room, told to strip from waste down, use paper cover and she'd be in shortly. Sat that way for over an hour only to ..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough good things about her!!!! I felt so comfortable around her and she listened to me. Would totally recommend her and wish she was around when..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://stjohn.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "N5P0" to "48054". Address has been updated from "None" to "4150 River Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18103647277".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr O'Brien cared for my wife during our pregnancy for our fourth child. She was hands down the best OBGYN we'd had. She also delivered our fourth child. It was ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. O'Brien for a cervical biopsy after my family doctor had some concerns. She was on time, very sweet and personable, and as gentle as she could be for..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Brien was the first doctor I found in 10 years who did a bunch of tests to find out what was wrong with me, instead of just prescribing something. She was..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "shes hot and smart, i wish i had a vag so she could check it"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a hysterectomy done and Dr. O'Brien did the surgery and she explained that it went very well."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! I was so impressed with her demeanor and her helpfulness. I felt safe and in good hands with her."

October 2, 2014