Ratings for Dr. Meagan O'Brien

Currently seeing Dr. O'Brien as my OB with my first pregnancy. So far I have really enjoyed her. She takes the time to answer all my questions as I'm so nervous being my first. Her nurse is hands down the best! Thank you Dr. O'Brien for making me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Maeghan O'Brien is very caring professional doctor.Unfortunately I don't believe she knows how Maureen her clerk she talks to her patients.I have had a few unpleasant experiences but the one I was surprised as when I checked in she said I was early and said I was going to get a glass of water and she unwelcomingly commented you are Don t need water for any tests today and I commented it is hot and I am thirsty.I never thought I was having an ultrasound.Her nurse and Dr Meghan are amazing I am not happy how the clerk speaks to people and it had nothing to do with her not giving me the results since doctor wasn't there.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr O'Brien is a very caring surgeon. Great bedside manner, made me feel very comfortable and safe before my surgery. Definately would recommend!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Fantastic Doctor, very professional, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

She is a very kind and caring person. I am very over weight and have been mistreated and judged by other doctors in the past, but Dr. Obrien has been so amazing, patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great doctor who cares and takes the time to explain things thoroughly

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I recently had surgery and found her cery gentle, kind and caring. Very smart woman with a very knowledgable background. She is cery understanding and eager to help in any way she can. Her staff is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone. We are very lucky to have her as a part of our medical team. :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I had bp, height & weight taken. Put in a room, told to strip from waste down, use paper cover and she'd be in shortly. Sat that way for over an hour only to talk to assistant, very uncomfortable. She seemed awkward, embarrassed and uncaring while asking questions. Dr. O'Brien however was very helpful and thorough. Please, don't leave patients waiting in room for so long half dressed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I can not say enough good things about her!!!! I felt so comfortable around her and she listened to me. Would totally recommend her and wish she was around when I had my other two babies!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr O'Brien cared for my wife during our pregnancy for our fourth child. She was hands down the best OBGYN we'd had. She also delivered our fourth child. It was a long and complicated delivery and she handled it better than anyone could have. She's an amazing doctor and we highly recommend her for ANY medical care you're in need of.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015